Are you ready to join me in our Christmas countdown workshop?
Jump into our Free Christmas Countdown Workshop today and you will follow our 31 day steps to an organised Christmas Day .
How to use this guide
- Start as soon as you can on week 1.
- Complete one task a day, you will find a new task every day for 31 days.
- If you miss a day it’s not too much of a problem however, try not to miss more than a couple tasks or you’ll find you will run out of time to get all the tasks done!
- Some of the days have shopping tasks.
- Some of the days are dedicated are pre planning.
- Some of the days are for cleaning tasks.
- Try to follow the correct order I have set you , as you don’t want to be cleaning too early or posting your Airmail too late !
- Tick off the tasks as you complete them.
I’ve tried to cover as much as I could for the average family but due if plans differ in your household you may like to substitute a task which isn’t relevant for you with one which is such as booking flights/taxis if you are planning on travelling for instance.
To download my free Christmas Countdown Workshop
Just click this link Christmas Countdown Workshop to be directed to the free slideshow and start today!
If you’d like to print the workshop so you can put it in your planner or cross off the tasks then just click here for our free printable version!
For daily motivation and tips follow me on Instagram !
or why not join our cozy Facebook group, ask questions , share your stories, drop by for a chat, join today! Click on the picture below!
For further reading you may like
To read more about minimalism and simplifying I recommend The Minimalists